Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Request

Okay folks, it's time to get serious. No more Christmas bonanza, look-how-fat-I-am-from-all-the-chocolate-I-ate stuff.  I have a request to make.

My younger (and youngest) sister Elizabeth and her husband Jason are finally all squared away for adoption. If you know of anyone considering adoption, will you think about pointing them in their direction? Here's their dreamy profile. (It's an LDS site if you're wondering why they bring up their missionary service.) After reading that, I think a few of my own kids could benefit from their home life. (I'd ship them off but, you know, that wouldn't look too good.)

Let me tell you something about my sister. She is the NICE one in the family. As nice as she looks in that picture. As far as I can remember, I've never even seen her get mad. Irritated? Maybe, but not mad. And we teased her, BAD! (Ragamuffin, ragamuffin!) But her genuine niceness is just the beginning. She's calm, organized, smart, thoughtful, sensitive, always reaching out to others, obviously adorable, super funny, and loves being a mother and homemaker. Getting Liz for a mother would be like getting Ms. Honey for a teacher in that movie Matilda. And six-year-old Andrew? That kid is HILARIOUS! If he isn't a stand up comedian when he grows up he will have missed his calling in life. Jason is super funny too, and the profile doesn't mention that he also cooks, can fix computers, and remodeled most of their home on his own. Oh, I miss those guys! What you read on their profile is a perfect representation of them. A little modest actually.

Now I realize that if the word gets out too fast, they may have people knocking down their door in droves. I mean, they look that fabulous, right? But if you know anyone looking, pass it on. This family has got it all. (Unless your person is a super liberal leftist atheist that thinks city life is the bomb, then Liz and Jason are not such a great fit.)

Some little baby boy or girl out there is going to get real lucky one of these days.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my dear sister- your check is in the mail :) HA! Maybe you should have written our profile, eh?! Thanks again for spreading the word. Prayers, patience and more prayers.

    Love you,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear sister- your check is in the mail :) HA! Maybe you should have written our profile, eh? Thanks again for spreading the word. Prayers, patience and more prayers.

    Love you,
    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails