Saturday, April 30, 2011

Contrasts

Will's soccer game was cancelled this morning due to two inches of snow on the ground. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm here:
And here:
 Way here:
And here:
Here too:
Also here:
Definitely here:
So here:
When dear Ashely, our babysitter, texted me this morning to tell me about the soccer game cancellation, I texted back saying she has my car and my debit card so she should be fine for awhile. I'm not going back until I know the coast is clear.  (Wait, there is not coast!  Okay, so maybe I'm just not going back . . .) 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You made it! Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying the time away. You do that. You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? When I woke up this morning to the snow, you were the first person I thought of. I thought, "Allison is going to freak out!" I'm so glad you weren't here to see it. You might have done something crazy. I'm glad you had a good time and lots of yummy things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely hate snow also, so I'm right there with you. Glad you were on vacation. Hopefully all the snow will be gone when you return home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails