Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Weeks

Within a two week period I will have:

Helped my children prepare a week's worth of little gifts, flowers, notes, etc. for Teacher Appreciation Week.

Come up with and purchased 'exciting' items for two of my children's class auction baskets for the big school carnival/fundraiser coming up.

Purchased all necessary items and copied all requested pictures for my daughter's "rice baby" project at school.

Planned and pulled off my daughter's 6th birthday party.

Finished preparing and started teaching my motherhood classes every Thursday morning for 6 weeks.

Prepared my house to show for selling.  (Realtor caravan is two weeks from today. Blech!)

Celebrated Mother's Day.  (It's seriously one of my favorite days of the year.  The best thing about this year?  My own mom is in town from Iowa!)

Wish me luck.  Not on blogger too much these days even tho' I'm backed up on MONTHS of pictures!

In case it seems Rachael could get lost in all this busyness - she's got a baby to take care of and she takes her job pretty seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails