Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sugar Baby vs. Libby

I was lucky enough to go on the kindergarten field trip yesterday to Underwood Family Farms where we enjoyed a hay ride and picked our own "sugar babies" from their patch. Elizabeth helped me scoop out the seeds today and they are baked and cooled on the counter. Tomorrow I hope to find out if there really is a qualitative difference between the real thing and Libby's. I've never been disappointed by Libby so I could be in for a pleasant surprise! I want to make the most of my sugar babies, so I'm hoping to do some chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, a classic pie and hopefully have enough mush leftover for some pumpkin pecan pancakes. Oh yeah . . . Why do I wonder why I can't lose the last ten pounds??








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails