Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Great Catch Up: CA Beach Days

We made it to the beach 2 times while back in California this summer. These are the pics.

Holdin':
Droppin':
Surfin':
Chillin':








William brought his adopted brother, Rithik:





They really are two peas in a pod:



















Santa Monica Pier:

Baby powder for sand in all the wrong places:
My love for pictures of downtown L.A. from the car window endures:


What we don't miss:
Day 2:



















We met up with the fam that night in Newport Beach for dinner. Here's Ty, Will, and Jack. Can you tell they are cousins?
Nicole and Kate:

I love this picture of these guys:




This may be my favorite picture ever of my in-laws:
 

All the kids took a turn doing this:

I wish it weren't so dark and you could see her facial expression:



Some of us walked down Balboa Pier to get some ice cream afterward:


I'm suddenly missing our California family! Waaaah!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I'm a wierdo, but Wachael has the cutest bum ever. I just want to pinch it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails