Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Scott!

Great Scott! It worked! You're a genius! Look at my sidebar, all pushed over and out of the way!  

It's so nice to have bloggerific friends who actually know what they are doing.  I just want to write and post pictures. All this blog design stuff-- buttons, widgets, gadgets, links, labels, acknowledgements of the 5000 other blogs you read, advertisements . . . is it okay if I just create and be part of the stuff-free genre of blogging?

Unless, Scott, in all your vast free time you want to re-design and soup up my blog for me--please? (Just kidding. Kind of. No really, I know you're busy and stuff. Yeah, just kidding.)

When our lovely, fun, brainy, talented, and interesting friends visited us last year in California:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails